Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 19 Μαρτίου 2013
Modern Tribe builds a LOT of WordPress projects and plugins. We're looking for someone with a keen attention to detail and a mind for quality, who finds nothing greater in life than picking apart a site or plugin to find bugs / UX failings / missing functionality.
You're a quick learner and enjoy helping people. You've used WordPress a fair bit and appreciate good UI and have a strong sense of detail. You love to solve puzzles and make products better. You are one heck of a communicator. Above all, you care about quality and making sure the products we ship are something the whole team can be proud of.
Keep in mind that this is a freelance position. QA work ebbs and flows depending on the current project queue. Please make sure you've got other avenues of income to keep food on the table during the downtime.
* Test plugins, websites and apps before they're released to the general public.
* Back up the support team and help our users in a timely and professional fashion.
* Work with our developers to answer questions about bug reports and verify fixes were implemented before release.
* Be available as per the project timeline to work through the list of tickets that are Pending QA.
* Be able to seamlessly move between different QA projects and tasks on a daily basis as needed.
What We Look For
* Speak fluent English and able to do the bulk of your work (and join up to 3x week team meetings as needed) in Pacific Time.
* Matches Modern Tribe's company culture: Happy, Helpful, Curious, Accountable
* Full-time contractor (not a full-time employee who is moonlighting).
* Ability to work & communicate with a distributed team.
* Fast, reliable Internet connection.
* Detail-oriented & well-organized (you like to create stability out of chaos).
* Solid communication skills.
* Transparent attitude & strong self-confidence.
* Are comfortable using WordPress and can crack the hood to make small tweaks.
* Have WordPress code experience (you know how to use hooks and filters).
* Are familiar with GIT and setting up local installs of WordPress.
We're a digital agency with a modern twist. We are a product company. We are educators. All freelancers. All experts. In today’s world, we get to be many things to many people.
We believe in making quality products for other people and ourselves, balanced by living quality lives. We are 100% distributed & our team is spread around North America (and a hint beyond).
We believe that you should be happy, helpful, curious & accountable, on top of being good at what you do. We believe life should be lived intentionally. We believe in a class of artisans and craftsman in control of their work who solve people problems rather than just build more shit. We believe in a sustainable vision of open source, and contribute consistently into the ecosystem.
Note: Tell us a bit about yourself and include your favorite color, so we know you actually read this.