Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 29 Μαρτίου 2012
As a Wordpress Developer, you will serve as the development lead responsible for scoping, planning, requirements gathering and definition, development and testing of client sites built on Wordpress
- Scope projects and assist with developing budget estimates and timelines.
- Translate business/client requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Track project status and ensure all milestones are being met by the development team and the client.
- Prepare scope change documentation for client approval.
- Develop site maps, wire frames and architecture flows to support superior interactive end-user experiences.
- Work in conjunction with graphic designers in the development of site design & functionality.
- Implement basic search engine optimization techniques on all client sites.
- Research and stay familiar with the latest programming languages, technology and best practices that can be applied to enhance client marketing efforts.
- Implementing and advanced customization of Wordpress structure, themes, and plugins
MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
- Handle website maintenance and troubleshooting
- Advanced Wordpress debug skills
- Handle issues with client sites on an as-needed basis
- Develop and maintain quality standards for web design and development, and ensure projects meet standards
- Provide server-side support for sites hosted in-house
- Advanced knowledge and experience in WordPress CMS, HTML, CSS, Java, PHP, MySQL, Photoshop, etc.
- Advanced LAMP environment skills
- cPanel experience
- Experience with customizing themes & plugins
- Experience using Basecamp for project management & communication
- Must demonstrate attention to design aesthetics
ROLE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
- Adaptability/Flexibility- Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Budgets/Cost Control- Plans for and uses resources efficiently, always looks for ways to reduce costs, creates accurate and realistic budgets, tracks and adjusts budgets, contributes to budget planning.
- Communication- Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- Decision Making/Judgment- Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, communicates decisions to others.
- Initiative- Tackles problems and takes independent action, seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self-development.
- Interpersonal Skills- Has good listening skills, builds strong relationships, is flexible/open-minded, negotiates effectively, solicits performance feedback and handles constructive criticism.
- Personal Organization- Keeps information organized and accessible, maintains clean/functional work space, works systematically/efficiently, manages time well.
- Problem Solving/Analysis- Breaks down problems into smaller components, understands underlying issues, can simplify and process complex issues, understands the difference between critical details and unimportant facts.
- Productivity- Manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well, handles information flow.
- Sense of Urgency- Prioritizes well, shows energy, reacts to opportunities, instills urgency in others, meets deadlines.
- Technical Skills- Keeps knowledge up-to-date, is a technical resource for others, follows technology practices and standards.
Compensation based on experience
Note: Please complete our employment application.