Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 18 Ιουνίου 2011
Cite Media is hiring!
Can you code like wildfire, get excited about OOP, and know how to crank up the LAMP? If so, Cite Media wants to talk with you. We’re looking for a very special Web Developer to join our virtual team and work on a number of exciting projects.
- Can you work well with a diverse virtual team using online collaboration systems such as Skype, Basecamp or Pivotal Tracker?
- Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and get excited when the pressure’s on?
- Are you highly accountable, trustworthy, hard working, dependable, consistent?
- Can you self initiate to solve problems resourcefully and with little direction?
- Would you like to work in an environment where your hard work is rewarded?
- Do you have good communication skills and ability to be direct about realistic time lines, completion deadlines, unexpected delays, etc.
Here's what we need:
- Daily availability from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM MST
- Experience working in Git code management system.
- Experience with Symfony and other MVC frameworks.
- High level OOP
What will help you even more:
- Experience in Java/J2EE, Python/Django, Linux Administration, Linux Desktop
- Ecommerce and direct response experience
- Experience writing Unit/Functional Tests and tools: PHPUnit, SimpleTest, JUnit or similar
- Good writing skills
In return you’ll be rewarded with above average pay, the flexibility of working from home, the opportunity to work on a number of exciting projects, and the pleasure of working with a great bunch of people.
Apply now but please make sure you’re up to the task and have read the requirements and have sample work that you can show. The opportunity is great for the right individual.