Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2012
Do you constantly find yourself getting frustrated when you are not receiving the results you searched for on the Internet? Are your queries generating relevant results? If no, then this position is for you! Help change and improve Internet search results for some of the most popular search engines by rating keyword and search-term combinations, based on a defined guidelines and scales. There are no limitations on the types of search terms / websites you will be rating, including text, images, video and adverts.
The hours are flexible to fit around your family and home life, up to 20 hours per week, providing the ideal solution for a work-life balance. With this freelance position, additional languages are a plus.
In the future you may also have the opportunity to qualify for and work within a marketplace environment. This will provide you with the prospect of working on many different task types and increase your earning power.
* Fluency in English language is essential, additional language skills are an advantage.
* Must be working and living in the US for a period of 5 years.
* A keen interest in the internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website owner etc.
* Familiarity with local/national interests e.g. current affairs, social media, culture, sport, news etc.
* Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines.
* Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential.
* Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes.
* Degree level qualification.
* Competitive hourly rate of $15 USD.
* Flexible Hours. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours, depending on availability of tasks (10-20 hours per week).
* Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis.
* Work from home office environment.
* PC with the latest OS e.g. Windows 7 or Vista.
* High Speed Internet connection.
* Software applications e.g. Antivirus software etc.
Candidates interested in applying for the above position can send their Resumes and a cover letter in English to the e-mail address below.
keywords: web content assessor, part-time, part-time jobs, freelance, freelance jobs