Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 07 Ιουνίου 2011
Talented, and experienced Senior PHP MySQL HTML Developer required to build new updated and enhanced version site of current site. You will redevelop the site, and back-end services.
Once the project has been rewarded you will receive a webspec documents / site overview which will also be with the support with a UX / IA live working mock up, as well as access to our existing site which contains some coding and modules which maybe usable and integrated onto new platform so the ability to analyse existing code is a must.
Below is a general breakdown of the site you will be creating:
Main site requirements
- 3 main Users groups
- 8 main Tabs
- Back end / Admin:- Fully functional administration & management system to support business (recruitment / admin / templates ect)
- CMS :- Fully comprehensive throughout site (add links / pics / video's / content)
- General Functionality:- Print off & upload video's / pics / content
- Integrated Social bookmarks:- Share, like, send to a friend button / recommendation program
- Select country:- Drop down
- Register & Login:- All users + admin
- Membership + Monthly Subscription & payment
- Courses:- sign up / purchase / access / complete
- Profiles:- create / add pics / video's content / list availability (option to add feedback / rating/ add to favourites / email / request a Call back)
- Select provider:- search / view profiles list / book now / payment
- Quote & Booking system:- select provider / get quote / book / pay
- Mini booking system:- link with integrated commission structure
- Integrated Payment system;- including promotional codes (create + add prior to booking)
- Integrated Social Networking features (pics, video's + you-tube videos / Blogs / News feed invite a friend / Noticeboard / Groups & Meet Ups + 4 others / Recommend
- User Dashboards:- Templates / print off / share records / sales report / manage profile, bookings, network, messages, bookings, jobs, invoices)
- News & events: (edit or create – admin only)
- jobs lists:- respond / add / edit listing – all users + admin
- Online shop (bespoke / with wholesale functionality / featured products (product review + pics)
Recommended products / add review
Search / Add Listings - Add Free or paid business Free listing = name / address / Paid listing (full profile page / pics / video's + google map location link
Desired Education & Experience
Previous experience creating comprehensive web site maps and working on large sites including Integrating different site applications, and areas successfully to maintaining simple UX is desired. The ability to scope and plan projects effectively is a must due to the different integrated area's of the site applications, multilevel users and features.
You will need to have previous experience developing large sites with complex functionality and comprehensive back end systems, and the ability to work to tight deadline and alongside design team.
You will be required to liaise with the external (Web Designer & Brand Marketing specialists).
Education: 2:1 Degree or above in a relevant field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, etc.)
Candidates will need to demonstrable PHP skills of (5+ years) with at least (3 years) practical experience having worked within a professional environment.
Essential skills: Experience in high spec PHP development (PHP, MySQL, HTML) and building ccompressive back-end system, international, multiple level user access and Integrated bespoke site with features (including social media apps - uploads, pics, video's, blogs and news feeds) Ability to build bespoke databases, CMS, online booking, payment and management system, online courses, Jobs boards, Profiles, Multi-level user Dashboards (including downloads, sales reports, bookings / management system), subscription and payment plans, profile pages (users own URL, and integrated social networking features), Main bespoke E-commerce site (+ users own integrated online shop & wholesale apps)
Desirable skills: DREAMWEAVER, FLASH and PHOTOSHOP (or FIREWORKS)
Additional knowledge including developing mobile phone apps, online marketing including SEO, link building, search engine & social networking marketing is desirable but not necessary.
Only Developers which provided the highest quality of work / examples & code will be considered for the project.
To apply: Please provide links to previous sites developed, along with your C.V.