Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 27 Μαΐου 2015
Start Date: Immediately
About the position:
Fractl is a seeking a researcher/writer to assist in the research, editorial and editing aspects of our campaign production. In this position, the primary responsibilities include editing, conducting high-quality online research; preparing surveys; reaching out to potential sources; writing articles, scripts, and other types of content; and working on revisions. All of these aspects will be used to assist in the creation of high-quality content marketing campaigns that get placed amongst the web's top publishers. Our most successful campaigns involve original writing and emotional impact. They are designed to be shared socially, to make people think, and to provide a unique glimpse at something which will resonate with audiences in an impactful way.
For examples of the type of work you'll be producing, please visit frac.tl/portfolio.
* 4-year degree recommended (journalism preferred)
* Excellent communication skills
* Familiarity with Internet culture
* Recent experience writing for an online audience
* The ability to multi-task and meet short-term and long-term deadlines
* The ability to take complex subjects and turn them into easily understandable content; willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work well on a team
* Excellent command of English grammar
* Proofreading and editing skills
* Strong research and sourcing skills
* Strong interest in marketing and online media
* Familiarity with content management systems
* Experience writing for a wide range of audiences
* Math/data analysis skills
Negotiable based on experience.
Please include your resume, cover letter, and portfolio with your application.
See more about joining our team = http://frac.tl/careers/
Apply via this link only:
keywords: freelance, freelance writer, freelance writing job
Contact information: email@example.com (DO NOT APPLY VIA THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS)