Reliable freelance WordPress developer needed for day-to-day edits and debugging of client websites @ Muze
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 22 Νοεμβρίου 2014
Our company is growing at a rapid pace and we are in immediate need of a WordPress developer to assist in the daily fixing and editing of our client’s websites.
Daily tasks could include:
- General CSS edits and fixes to WordPress websites
- Testing, debugging and refining websites to produce final, fully QA’d product
- Advanced Custom Field debugging
- Functionality upgrades
- Custom template creation
- PSD to html to WordPress
- Other various issues that arise from WordPress
Experience and Qualifications:
At the minimum 3-5 years experience with WordPress. If you dont send us examples so we can determine your skill level. The ideal candidate will possess all of the requirements below:
- Expert in WordPress
- Expert in responsive programming
- Extremely reliable and communication driven
- Can work within a budget and can simplify when necessary.
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Knowledge of Advanced custom fields plugin in WordPress is a MUST
What will not be required of ideal candidate:
- Talking to or gathering edits from clients, everything will be delivered to you with all the instructions you will need.
Do not apply if:
- You are not responsive or reliable
- Do not have a stable work environment
- Cant make deadlines
- Way too busy with other projects
- You are an offshore outsourcing agency
- You only have experience editing themes
Muze Development is a Wordpress development shop located in Houston, Texas. We offer custom web design and development to our clients.
How to apply
Send resume, website, hourly rate, or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org