Magento experienced developer with good personal skills @ WideEyed Media
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 10 Μαΐου 2012
We are looking to fill a vital role in a busy and stable web development business. Our company services several high-volume Magento stores and s
The ideal candidate would:
- Be US-based
- Have good personal skills - is likable and pleasant (yes, this is the second most important thing)
- Have EXTENSIVE experience with Magento (if you have to search the web for your answers, you won't last long in this position)
- Enjoy being challenged
- Understand how to communicate appropriately with clients
- Handle many projects at once (organizational skills are key)
- Be available during normal business hours
- Enjoy being held accountable (if you always think the problem is someone else's, you're not a good fit)
- Know their way around the shell
There is a lot of opportunities with our company. Developers who embrace the nature of our business have done very well professionally and financially. We look forward to finding the next valuable member of the team.
A couple additional notes:
- Please don't respond to this ad if you've never developed for Magento and consider yourself a "quick learner".
- Please note a couple Magento sites you've worked on, what your role on the project is/was.
- If you have server management experience, please note the extent of that knowledge and what roles you served
The opening is immediate and I am willing to hire the right person and have them start right away.
Work from home, in whatever attire is comfortable. Bonuses will be awarded to developers who become Magento certified.