Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 15 Ιουνίου 2012
WDT Media Inc is a product development and marketing team founded in 2005. Since our founding, we’ve built a reputation and are now one of the top players in our field.
We strive for excellence in every measure. WDT is based out of Montreal, but we have team members that span the globe and we are now looking to add another top level A-player to our team.We are looking for an experienced, driven and high-energy individual to join us in our mission.
You’ll be working with a team of skilled professionals that produce and market some of the most successful products in our field. Your job as lead developer will be to work with our product development team to plan and develop various Wordpress plugins for our customers and clients.
We’re looking for a developer who has a passion for accessible, maintainable and high-performance code that extensible, reusable and takes into consideration future growth.
You’ll be working on a variety of projects ranging in scope and size including the redevelopment of some of our existing plugins.
* 2 years developing Wordpress and PHP applications for production environments.
* Very knowledgeable of the Wordpress API.* Proficient in jQuery, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3.
* Familiar with Git and Github.
* Ability to drive a project to completion or work in a team of talented developers.
* Score at least 8/12 on the Joel Test.
* Ready to sign an NDA.
* Fluent in English.
Big pluses for
* Experience in web APIs consumption.
* Familiarity with Gitflow.
* Creativity and originality in your application and/or resume.
Salary & Work Environment:
* Full time, long-term position with a rapidly growing company.
* Work from home with a flexible schedule.
* Very competitive salary on par with top web development firms.
Note: How to apply:
* Samples of previously developed plugins for the Wordpress community.
* Any code samples you have written and can share.
* Github username.
* Any wordpress/development community and exchange site profiles that you may have.
* Personal website (if any).
* Where did you hear about the job.
* Email us at email@example.com.