Junior Web Designer @ energy7
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 19 Νοεμβρίου 2011
Freelance interactive art director seeks freelance graphic designer to work remotely on a variety of projects. Clients include book publishers, arts organizations, grassroots culture changers, and lots of tech startups. You'll work on web apps, iPhone apps, and Facebook apps, taking wireframes or rough comps into clear, polished designs.
- Multiple personalities — able to design for top chefs, aging rock stars, vampire-obsessed authors, or nonprofit board members. Happy with clean minimalism or colorful expressionism.
- Obsessive-compulsive attention to details and deadlines. You re-read instructions. You aced the kerning game. You name your layers, version your files, and back up everything. You also know when to loosen up and break the rules.
- Extroverted nature — you share what you're thinking, give regular status updates, and don't hesitate to jump on Skype or IRC to ask questions.
- Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent) in graphic arts
- Strong portfolio with a variety of styles and a focus on user interface design
- Expert in Photoshop
- Proficient in Illustrator
- Very familiar with HTML/CSS — you design smartly and can prep files for release
- Very familiar with Twitter and Facebook — you use or go beyond their UI patterns
- HTML5/CSS3 knowledge
- iOS design experience
This is a remote position, but there is the opportunity for NYC-based people to come in for meetings, work sessions, or Beer Fridays at an amazing coworking space in DUMBO, Brooklyn.
If this all sounds awesome, email firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself.