Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 29 Μαΐου 2012
We are a design and development firm starting exciting new projects. We’re fun to work with and we want your help!
- comfortable with a wide variety of js libraries
- quick-working and reliable
- communicative and clear
- good problem solvers
- extremely competitive on hourly price
We are flexible on number of hours per week (between 10-40+) for the right candidate (or team).
Please look at Mozilla’s popcorn.js library (http://mozillapopcorn.org/) briefly before applying. It is a straightforward library for launching actions related to video timecode.
Please include 4 things in your response:
- Popcorn may be new to you – how quickly will you become comfortable (and fast) at implementing Popcorn interactivity.
- please include your backend expertise (Ruby on Rails, php, etc.?) OR your ability to work with our backend programmers to render user data, stored media, etc.
- UPDATE: please include your hourly rate for this work so that we can judge your competitiveness