iOS Developer Wanted for Cutting Edge App Development Studio @ Blue Whale Apps
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 19 Απριλίου 2013
Blue Whale Apps (http://www.BlueWhaleApps.com) is a small app development studio with an amazing work environment and corporate culture.
We are very busy and aggressively looking for a iOS Developers with at 2+ years developing iPhone and iPad apps and at least 3 public app available in the iTunes Store that we can download and review.
Required Skills For This Position
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Experience with iOS Development: XCode, UI Kit, Cocoa Touch and Apple HIG
- Experience with at least one of the following Cocos2D, OpenGL, Unity or other iOS related game engines.
- Experience with GitHub, Crashalytics and Test Flight tools.
- At least 2 years of proven and demonstrable iOS experience
- Knowledge of web services, RESTful JSON APIs
- Strong sense of system architecture as it relates to mobile apps
- Solid understanding of Apple HIG and the latest operating systems, features and APIs
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and SCRUM
- A rock star at debugging and QA own code and delivering nearly bug-free code to QA team
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN or GitHub
- Experience in publishing apps to the App Store, Certificates, and Provisioning Profiles etc.
- Solid understanding of user interaction concept differences between iPad and iPhone versions of iOS
- A desire to learn, humility and a cheerful disposition
If You're a ROCKSTAR, you will...
- Have attended WWDC at least once or in the past
- Have all the latest and legacy devices (iPhone 4S, iPad2, Apple TV)
- Have experience developing for the Mac platform before iOS, Cocoa etc.
- Have at least 5 years experience in web programming
- Have experience with Apple Push Services (Urban Airship or custom code)