Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 17 Ιανουαρίου 2012
In a nutshell: A talented and self-motivated problem solver who pushes the boundaries of online experiences, developing technical and creative solutions through research and experimentation.
We are looking for someone that wants to be involved in the entire process from conception to completion, working independently, as well as collaboratively, with the design team and producers on a variety of projects.
Responsibilities will include executing motion design projects from concepts, troubleshooting and refining directions through final delivery. You have a strong understanding of intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interface, motion design, navigation, and are not afraid of experimental concepts. Experience in the entertainment industry is essential and you should be enthusiastic and immersed in pop culture: movies, mobile technology, games, social apps, comic books, art, music and the like. You must also be passionate about programming and technology, as you will be working with others who are dedicated, driven, and talented.
We are a small collective, meaning every one’s input is valuable and essential to our creative process, with room to grow.
• 3+ years of Flash Animation/Motion Graphics experience
• Possess a compelling online portfolio
• Create Animations based on storyboards / Photoshop comps
• Strong Storytelling skills, creating emotion and mood within a project
• Strong Audio and Video Skills
• Strong aesthetic sense and motion design ability
• Attention to detail
• Good sense of timing
• Time management: ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
• Ability to communicate interactive concepts and work with a team
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.
Send your resume and online portfolio/sample URLs via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.