Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 06 Ιουλίου 2011
People take UI development for granted. We know that you take it seriously. When necessary, you can crank out work but you’re also a great listener and patient with digital development. You must be qualified in all the expected areas, and be flexible with milestones and clients who try to move the goalposts mid-project.
As the number 2 or 3 member of the development team at After10, you will have a key role in shaping the company through the design of its core products. You'll have ownership (and responsibility) for heading up a wide variety of initiatives and design projects. You'll get the chance to work with a team of designers, developers, and marketing people to create great stuff for both small companies and Fortune 500 titans.
If you're a New York native: great, we should meet for coffee! However, we have a distributed development team...so we're already used to working with smart people from all over the world. We're looking for the most talented designer we can find, so the only requirement is that you are a self-starter who is comfortable working remotely.
• A portfolio of user process flows, site maps and wireframes
• Expert proficiency level in a variety of design and prototyping tools: Visio, Omnigraffle, Axure, and Adobe Create Suite
• Ability to make live prototypes, including creating prototypes based on designs from wireframes
• Comfortable developing detailed wireframes that incorporate all technical, editorial, and usability specifications of the project
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, written, problem solving, oral and diagrammatic communication skills
• Able to ask appropriate questions and communicate effective solutions
• Knowledgeable about user experience best practices and user-centered design
• Self-motivated and self-managing and able to work independently
• Comfortable working with tight deadlines and multiple projects in parallel
• 3+ years experience at an interactive agency, or equivalent
• Having led the IA/UX initiatives for at least 3 major websites (40+ pages) independently