Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 11 Οκτωβρίου 2012
NGN is looking for a couple more staff members to join the team.
The site has been around since 2009, and covered major conventions, game launches, etc. Our staff includes people from Canada, USA, UK, and Australia. We are looking for PS3/360/PC/WiiU staff who are able to contribute reviews of NEW releases on regular basis.
Why work for us:
- No empty promises about "future considerations". If hired, you get all the benefits listed here from the first day.
- Relaxed terms: You let us know what games you'll be playing, and we'll let you know which ones we need you to review
- Payments: We pay $5 per review, with $20 payouts.
- Exposure: Write for a site that's syndicated with various aggregators (GameRankings, GameStats, Google News, NewsNow, others), and ranks in the top 150,000 on Alexa (that's over 100k unique visitors per month)
- Attend events and conventions as media if you wish (you'll be expected to provide coverage)
- Reviews are expected at least once every 30 days
- Reviews must be around 1000 words
- Reviews must be of recently released retail/downloadable games. If you aren't able to buy/rent new releases most of the time, please consider our expectations before applying.
- You are not required to be a professional/published writer, as long as your sample reviews are good and you're willing to grow with us
- Please don't apply without including sample reviews (!!CVs, resumes, a story about your cat, etc... don't count as sample reviews!!)
If you're interested in this position, please send an application email to the address below and CC to benATnewgamenetwork.com (replace AT with @ when contacting this e-mail address). In your email, include [your first name], [country], [age (18+)], and [why you'd like to join] our team. Also include an attached/linked [sample reviews] of a RECENT retail game that's around 1000 words in length.
We hope to hear from you! Please note only selected applicants will be contacted.
keywords: reviewer, game reviewer