Games Engineering Manager @ movin'App
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 22 Ιουνίου 2013
We are looking for a recognized leader in the games industry with a broad knowledge of game systems, graphics, animation, game mechanics, and UI development to join our team in Athens. As a Games Engineering Manager, you’ll form, train, and lead a team of engineers to tackle all kinds of projects, from out-of-sight backend processes to the highest-level game mechanics.
If you are…
- a hands-on technical expert, with a great understanding of best practices in game development and low level optimizations
- a dedicated mentor, able to empower and motivate people for success
- a gamer with a good intuition for what it takes to build the next unique and memorable experience
- a pragmatic expert of lean software development and reusable components
- a team player, who cares about your team, your players, and the quality of your games.
We’d like to hear from you!
- Form, train, and lead a talented team of 3-4 engineers to tackle all kinds of cross-platform projects for web and mobile
- Work with Producers and Artists to build unique gaming experiences.
- Manage a portfolio of games.
- Grow and nurture several game developers, manage and guide their careers, organize regular one-on-ones, and lead them to success
- Define and optimize engineering processes, Art-Engineering pipelines and tools to improve teams productivity
- Work with the Management team to define the company’s vision for next generation games.
- Strong Integrity and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with flexibility and resourcefulness to lead a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns and UML modeling
- Cross-platform games development experience
- Mastery of Agile development techniques
- BS or MSc in Computer Science would be a plus.
Η εταιρία παρέχει:
- Freelance contract
- Flexible hours
- Casual dress code
- A fun and relaxed environment
- Possibility of telecommuting