Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 11 Οκτωβρίου 2012
Gamersyndrome.com is looking for a few great writers dedicated to enhancing their experience and the sites they work on. Gamersyndrome was established in 2009 and currently pulls more then 150,000 views a month. We are syndicated through major news outlets such as google news and various other new channels. Come join our diverse and active community of writers that span the globe from Canada all the way to the UK. We often work with well known games developers and distributors on multiple occasions for promotions, reviews and pre-release exclusives.
The types of writers we are looking for keep up to the industry on a daily basis, play games (is that an obvious one?), want to work in the industry either journalism, development, PR.. etc. Are interested in writing the following types of posts:
- Strategy and Guides
- Social Games
- Featured Posts
So do we have you interested? lets talk compensation. Obviously as an independent video game blog we don't have oodles of cash sticking out of our pockets to give away, but hey everyone's time has to be compensated for somehow. We are offering up $0.50 per well written post and if it gets 1000+ page views in the first week we will give you another $0.50, these stats are available for all authors to see in the back end so there is no trickery here. We get that your not going to make a huge ammount of money here but if your posting 4 news and a tips guide a day you can make up 150 posts a month.
Still interested? so here is the thing, our philosophy on Video game writing if it fits with what your looking for in a game site then we urge you to apply.
1) This is an extremely competitive market space and probably one of the most competitive in the entertainment business. Writing comes down to an art in which your words need to express the game, review, news or whatever it may be your writing about. We work with our writers to help them refine and define their writing skills in this area.
2) When it comes to writing for the internet its one part "Art" and two parts design + engineering. We encourage our writers to work with our admin team to help guide them on how to write effectively and what will get read the most when written. Heck if your good enough maybe you want to join our admin team? ;-)
3) Quality and content is key. All posts must be quality work, we are not going to tell you that you need to write a minimum of 600 words per post.. that just ends up as filler content and no one wants to read that. We just want quality work with our goal being to produce real and quality products for our readers to consume.
4) We expect that all writers can post a minimum of 4 posts a week, don't really care what they are, features, news, tips, guides.
Ok if you have read this far and you enjoyed reading this job posting then you might as well apply to our position. There are a couple ways to do it.
1) go to our web page and use the submission form: gamersyndrome.com/write-for-videogames-industry/
2) Email us
** Remember to include the following information:
- Why You want to write for us and why we need to hire you
- Sample writings
- What kind of time you are able to commit per week in terms of quality posts
- Any questions you might have for us
Compensation details: Paid per post and performance
keywords: writer, blogger, blog writer, reviewer, social gaming writer