Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 18 Νοεμβρίου 2013
At movin’App we are looking for a self-motivated engineer to join our team in Athens. You will build unique gameplay experiences for mobile devices using web technologies. You will be part of the full product cycle, making decisions and creating software that could potentially affect millions of people. We love to use cutting-edge technologies to make our games as interactive as possible. Your work will matter, which means we won’t just tell you what to do but you will have significant impact on the finished products.
- Play a lead role in the design and development of games.
- Develop cross-platform front-ends in HTML5 and work with the middle-tier Django code to support it.
- Maintain code quality across multiple game development environments.
- Participate in regular game tests before releases.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant technologies and proactively suggest architecture changes and new coding practices.
- BS or higher degree in computer science, similar field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Canvas and developing HTML5 games.
- A public GitHub, Gitorious, Launchpad, etc. portfolio.
- Sharp attention to detail and writing clean, readable, reusable code.
- Current on mobile, emerging technologies and best practices.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- A proactive problem solver, organized, positive and calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Speaks fluent English.
Knowledge of Python. Familiarity with Django would be a plus.
Η εταιρία παρέχει:
- Freelance contract
- Flexible hours
- Casual dress code
- A fun and relaxed environment
- Possibility of telecommuting