Frontend Developer @ Masswerks
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 11 Δεκεμβρίου 2014
We’re a digital agency that works with startups and brands to deliver engaging digital experiences across web and mobile.
We’re looking for a competent, detail-oriented and commited front-end developer for projecs. This is a long-term relationship - were not looking for a “one and done” type of person.
Your main focus will be taking .psds and converting them to fully responsive websites. Bonus if you can implement on a CMS like Wordpress.
- Strong responsive design chops and writing code that works across all devices and screen sizes.
- Experience creating smooth animations and interactions
- Experience with Wordpress a plus, but not required
- Fast communication via email This is a must for remote work and means a lot to us
What We Look For
- 5+ years of experience and code samples to back it up
- Serious developers who take their work and business seriously. If you do this as a hobby or like to travel for 6 months at a time, please don’t apply.
- Committed and available during normal EST work hours (or close to it)
- Looking to partner long-term on multiple projects with a growing digital agency
- Can communicate fast via email and uses tools like Skype or Slack
- Detail oriented and can code designs to a T
- Opinionated and will tell us if there is a better way to code or do something.
How To Apply
Please provide ALL of the following when applying for consideration:
- Link to your portfolio including examples of responsive websites you’ve coded
Note: Please provide ALL of the following when applying for consideration:
1) Link to your portfolio including examples of responsive websites you've coded