Front-end dev, designer, tech writer - communication strategist @ Imazen
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 19 Απριλίου 2013
What you'll be working on:
- Improving the content and presentation of the imageresizing.net website (it uses a very simple, file-based CMS - see the source code on GitHub).
- Improving content & presentation of the imazen.io website
- Writing examples and tutorials for ImageResizer
- Designing diagrams and visual aids for the websites
- Developing bleeding-edge responsive imaging techniques
- Improving and creating ImageResizer-related jQuery plugins and front-end components
- You have excellent written and visual communication skills
- You know how to simplify concepts and engage readers
- You understand pragmatic, restrained marketing.
- You care about typography, readability, and text aesthetics.
- You excel at both graphic design and UX design, and know the difference between design and art.
- You feel comfortable with a plain text editor, SmartGit, and running a simple webserver. Kangaroo is the code.
- You care about good organization, clean solutions, and documentation.
- You plan ahead, use your time wisely, and are self-managing.
This job begins as a 40hr/week 1099-basis position with a renewable 60-day contract period. Extremely competitive hourly rate.
MacBook Pro Retina + 27" display provided
100% remote. Like to work from home? Fantastic.
Clean, well-organized websites and projects
Note: Read the job description thoroughly. It contains a unique code that you'll need to include in your application to be considered.