Front End Designer With WordPress Experience @ NoSleepForSheep
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 29 Μαΐου 2012
We are a boutique design, development and digital marketing firm that works with a range of different industries, including entertainment & music, small business, and franchises.
We’re looking to expand the team by adding an all-star designer and team player to help us Ship Sites. Position is part-time (15-30 hours a week), regularly.
- Creating infographs, banners, and illustrative graphics.
- Creating email templates and designing campaigns.
- Designing and producing PDF ebooks
- Tweaking CSS on already coded-websites
- Installing, configuring and styling WordPress Plugins
- Mid-Level Experience with WordPress
- A strong sense of typography and great design (bonus points if you’re a dribbbler).
- Strong HTML/CSS skills (browser compatibility wrangling and responsive design a plus). Familiarity with implementing Jquery a bonus.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Used to working remote and using project management systems like Basecamp.
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your portfolio and a brief paragraph or two explaining why you feel you'd be a good fit.