Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 16 Φεβρουαρίου 2013
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated web designer and/or developer to help us make continuous updates and improvements to our organization website and help with trouble shooting errors and issues as they arise.
Our interactive website is hosted on the CMS ‘Silver Stripe’ and our ideal candidate will not be afraid to look up the API guides online in order to make things work or create new functionality on our site.
Examples of upcoming projects and areas where we need support:
- Homepage re-design
- Add a digital Annual Report
- Create/update landing pages
- Investigate error messages received by website members
- Experience with web user interface development
- Graphic design/layout skills
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Experience with Joomla or other CMS
- Experience with Email marketing
- Google analytics, SEO (plus)
- Strong attention to detail and visual appearance
NOTE: If you possess front end design skills/CSS and prefer to work with a back end programmer, please inquire about the position.
Generation Rescue is the leading national organization that provides hope, information and immediate treatment assistance to families affected by autism spectrum disorders. Our website is usually the first place that newly diagnosed families turn to for answers and support.
We are looking for someone interested in working for a special cause, and a desire to help our passionate team create and maintain a resourceful and comforting website for our families.
Please learn more before applying at www.generationrescue.org.
- Ability to work between 5 – 10 hours per week (more/less depending on the week or month)
- Ability to be responsive to critical issues during business hours
- Will track all projects/tasks and submit updates on progress and deadlines
- Will be accountable to project timelines and deadlines
Maintenance and troubleshooting – $60/hour
Programming – $80/hour
Please apply by submitting your resume as well as a portfolio demonstrating your work to firstname.lastname@example.org