Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 18 Ιουνίου 2015
5000fish is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual for Freelance Web Content Writer role within the Marketing team. The right person will have a keen ability to interview business and technical leaders in the organization and use that to create keyword-rich content to keep our audience engaged and wanting to return to our website.
The typical workflow for this position will be to spend 60 minutes per week on the phone with a business/technical leader who will outline the critical points to cover for a specific content piece. Typically 2 topics will be covered in the 60 minute session. The content writer will then take that information and combine it with their own web based research to generate 2 or more pieces of derived content on the topic.
- The ideal candidate will have experience writing about technology and software geared toward a B2B audience.
- Is a creative thinker with dashboard, business intelligence, or data related experience.
- Has experience collaborating not only with managers, but also development & support teams.
- Write headlines, promotional copy, editorial content, etc. for all site updates.
- Interview business and technical leaders and use that to create keyword-rich content to keep our audience engaged.
- Write, edit and proofread product description and details for the website.
- Incorporate clear, concise and compelling content per SEO and digital marketing best practices.
- Edit and repurpose existing content for new use.
- Enforces brand tone and voice guidelines for all digital content and copy.
- QA site, email and digital content to ensure copy, images, hyperlinks, and other assets meet branding guidelines and are fully functional.
- A passion for crafting sharp, effective language that drives business and assists with our SEO efforts.
- 2+ years of copywriting or editorial experience in an advertising or marketing environment that is accustomed to ongoing deadlines.
- Insight into human behavior, knowing what our consumers find believable, interesting, attractive and compelling
- Experience writing for B2B software technology.
- Write in various styles for diverse audiences.
- Preferred education: Bachelors degree. Preferably in Advertising, Journalism, English or Communications.
- Grammar knowledge and expertise including spelling, punctuation and proofreading.
- Develop and implement a process and standards/guidelines for ongoing copy development.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully multitask, setting and meeting deadlines.
- Perform well under pressure without compromising attention to detail.
- Ability to understand SEO, online traffic, and keyword analysis.
- And of course it goes without saying, great communication, people skills and an essence of humor!
If interested in applying and we think you should be, please submit at least 2 writing samples. If you have an electronic portfolio that you can point us to that would be even better!
Apply via this link only:
keywords: freelance, web content writer, content writer
Contact information: email@example.com (DO NOT APPLY VIA THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS)