Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 25 Ιουλίου 2015
Love talking about Tech & Gadgets? We're looking for you!
The Cheat Sheet creates high-quality content around everything modern men want, need, and ought to know, do, or buy so they can get the most out of life. We are looking for an eCommerce-focused Gadgets Freelance Writer to cover topics such as tech gear, travel gear, car gadgets, smart home gadgets, office furniture, etc. for our monthly audience of more than 14 million unique visitors. Modern men in our increasingly mobile world come to The Cheat Sheet for its comprehensive analysis of premium lifestyle coverage, and you could be part of our team dedicated to creating and promoting this content!
As our eCommerce Gadgets Freelancer you will:
Stay on top of and report on deals and other content related to gadgets.
Propose your own story ideas and angles based on your industry knowledge.
Consistently deliver high-quality and professionally written articles.
Work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and demanding environment.
What makes The Cheat Sheet a great place to work?
* We are a recognized digital media leader with more than 14 million monthly readers: our site has been ranked Forbes's #1 Social Media Influencer on Wall Street and is a Google Editors' Picks partner.
* We are a tightly knit team that is passionate about the overall product and strives to be an expert in the field. We have a collaborative culture driven by mutual respect that fosters regular feedback and group discussion.
* We are a young company on the verge of rapid growth and we want you to grow with us. At The Cheat Sheet, your career is what you make of it.
* Work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere of your choosing. We have a distributed workforce, which means that you can live wherever you want and work with brilliant colleagues from around the country.
* A passion for finding useful gadgets/products and deals online.
* A clear and compelling writing style and an ability to explain a product's features with conviction.
* A strong grasp on proper grammar and punctuation (e.g., Strunk & White's The Elements of Style). Knowledge of AP Style is a plus.
* Attention to detail while reviewing products.
* A willingness to learn quickly and adapt to the varying and ever-changing demands of the job.
* A working knowledge of search-engine optimization is preferred, but not required.
If this opportunity interests you and you fit the job description, please apply via this link: http://bit.ly/1KmG294
Job Benefits: Work from home, flexible compensation.
Hourly Rate:: Negotiable
keywords: gadgets writer, freelance, commerce writer
Contact information: email@example.com (APPLY VIA THE LINK ABOVE ONLY)