Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 28 Απριλίου 2014
ENERGY/OIL/GAS BLOGGERS - FREELANCE - PAID OPPORTUNITY
Can you write knowledgeably about the energy/oil/gas industry?
Can you create content that busy executives can't resist?
Do you have a voice that will stand out from all of the noise on the Internet?
We are seeking experienced writers who can research and write engaging, relevant and timely blog posts for our clients in the energy/oil/gas staffing industry. Posts will target high-level energy industry executives and job seekers.
You can work from home or your favorite coffee shop - we're not picky - as long as you can:
- Write and edit content that adheres to best practices in tagging, keyword usage, headline creation and basic search optimization.
- Meet all project deadlines.
- Conduct a quality check to ensure blog posts are error-free and conform to our style guide and quality standards.
- Ensure our clients are happy with finished copy.
- Produce content that is free of typographical, spelling and grammatical errors.
- Professional editing and/or writing experience (preferably for online media)
- Energy/oil/gas industry experience
- Knowledge of energy/oil/gas terminology and issues
- Strong online research skills
- Proven editing ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
Experience writing about staffing, recruiting or HR topics is a plus.
In return, we offer competitive pay ($50 per 350 - 500 word post), a fun and professional work environment, and tons of flexibility (work whenever and wherever you want, as long as you meet your deadlines!).
**Note: MUST PASS WRITING TEST BEFORE BEING ASSIGNED TO A CLIENT.
Apply via this link only:
keywords: freelance, freelance blogger, blogging job
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org (DO NOT APPLY VIA THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS)