Designer/Front-End Developer @ The Buzz
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 13 Ιουλίου 2013
We're Growing Are You?
The Buzz is a young, forward thinking digital agency that works with a range of clients from startups to fortune 500 companies.We're a small company that believes everyone in our team has a substantial impact on our success.
We're looking for a talented front end developer & designer with a strong desire to produce the highest quality results and the ability to work well with fellow creatives.
Here's some of the great things about working with us:
- We telecommute 100%
- Our hours are flexible
- We encourage professional development
- We promote continual education
- Our employees love Mondays
- We take holidays, vacation days and time off serious. We work hard but we play hard too.
What you'll do:
- Balance form and function to push the limits of what can be done on the web and work on anything from beautiful image composites to detailed interfaces.
- Build user workflows and wireframe interfaces.
- Create professional, sleek designs and transform PSDs into high quality HTML, CSS and wordpress themes
- Collaborate with creative directors, art directors, copywriters, and user experience designers.
- Communicate directly with clients via email and various project management tools, it's important you are a clear thinker and can express your ideas well.
- In addition to creating beautiful, user-friendly designs for our clients, personal projects are both encouraged and supported by your fellow employees as we help you develop professionally.
This isn't for:
- The faint of heart. We have an aggressive product roadmap that we have committed to delivering to our clients and partners. If you’re not afraid of hard work and thrive on trying to do the impossible, then keep reading.
- Those requiring lots of direction and supervision. You need to take initial direction on a project and then bring it to life, knowing that you'll get it down accurately, thoroughly and on time.
- Those looking for temporary work, this is a long-term position with huge growth opportunity. If you're the right person, we'll want to invest in you and we want you to be with us for a long time.
What we expect:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience designing for the web in a professional background
- Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Experience with wireframe/prototype software
- Ability to design mastery level Web 2.0 styled work with fast deadlines
- Ability to deliver a vast portfolio of works with your resume
- Knowledge of Google analytics
- User Interface Experience
- HTML/CSS & JS coding skills
- Ability to turn PSD's into clean coded HTML & Wordpress themes
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- A passionate curiosity about web and technology trends.
If that’s you, then you could find yourself working alongside a team of some of the best designers and developers in the business, working on projects used by some of the top brands, including HP, Mazda, Electronic Arts and Under Armour.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and date as the subject.
Be sure to include your resume, cover letter, portfolio link and salary requirements.
P.S. Don't forget to include your Social Profiles (Linked In, Twitter & Facebook) so we know who we're talking to.