Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 25 Ιουλίου 2015
We are a communications agency obsessed with our clients' success. Great simply isn't good enough for us. We create connections that count, turning brands' audiences into activists and stakeholders into strategic partners. We are clever storytellers that help companies find their voice and make it heard. We knock the norm with every aspect of communications, creating custom-designed campaigns that impact and inspire. For more than 20 years we've built trusted partnerships with companies who seek to stand apart - from global brand names to emerging growth companies and start-ups.
Our obsession extends to our staff. We are committed to every employee's career growth, continually learning and living in the crossroads of the latest technologies, smarter data and passion for the craft, adding cultural and business savvy that set our staff a cut above the rest. We believe in teamwork and collaboration - the us before the me. And hey, we have fun.
Access Communications is the agency where bright minds find a superior work environment, offering an eclectic range of experiences to keep them stimulated...sound like the right kind of place for you?
Here is what we are looking for:
Access is currently looking for an hourly Copywriter to join our growing Access Voice team based in our San Francisco office. This position will work remotely and will be tapped by our internal teams with ad-hoc project work: estimate of 10-20 hours/month. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing concepts and drafting engaging copy and content solutions that achieve client marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with VP, Content and Access Voice team, art directors, digital strategists and account executives to develop engaging and compelling creative ideas, concepts and copy/content to achieve client goals
- Work as part of an integrated team to understand client goals, craft meaningful insights and develop effective integrated marketing strategies across digital, social, print, video and other channels
- Craft stories and content that drives people to action; draft messaging and copy within the brand's voice
- Troubleshoot; develop unique and actionable solutions to creative challenges
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, advertising, creative writing, communications or related field
- 3-7 years of copywriting experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute conceptual ideas to create innovative digital solutions in a highly collaborative environment
- Portfolio with a heavy focus on traditional PR, social/digital
To apply, please send a copy of your resume accompanied by a cover letter explain how your experience would make you an ideal candidate for this position.
Access and its subsidiaries do not accept resumes from independent recruiters or persons other than the applicant via Accesspr.com. Access therefore does not recognize any claim for recruiting, referral or any other fees arising out of applicants engaged or hired by Access or its subsidiaries with respect to resumes received via Accesspr.com in violation of this policy. By submitting a resume to Access via Accesspr.com, you acknowledge that you are aware of Access' policy and unconditionally waive any and all recruiting, referral or any other fees based on such submission.
Apply via this link only:
keywords: copywriting job, copywriter
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org (DO NOT APPLY VIA THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS)