Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 18 Ιανουαρίου 2013
Our company needs a copywriter that is experienced in the restaurant field. We are interested in someone that is looking for continuing freelance work. If we like your writing style, you will be invited to join our team. We work with clients around the world and would like to add a team member to our team that has worldly experience.
Great grammar is a must. Please send me your CV or resume and tell me a little about yourself.
We're looking for a Copywriter to create high-quality content for our website, newsletters and presentations.
* Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
* Write creative copy including headlines, tag lines, positioning statements and feature copy for articles, web content, emails, training materials, direct marketing materials and more
* Ad-hoc writing projects as they arise
* Previous experience in creative writing, literature, journalism, or copywriting
* Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
* Expertise in web copy, SEO, and online (email) marketing a plus
* An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
* References or an established reputation
How to apply:
Please send your CV or resume to the e-mail address below.
Also, please write a 50 words article for me to review. The subject "Restaurant Trends" and the link is http://www.restaurant.org/pressroom/social-media-releases/release/?page=social_media_whats_hot_2013.cfm
Go down the News Section, choose a category to write about. This should not be opinion based, but rather, fact based.
keywords: copywriter, copywriting jobs