Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 29 Μαρτίου 2012
Contract Rails Developer
BalancedComp is a highly competitive compensation consulting firm working primarily with financial institutions. We have developed a cutting edge web application that our clients use to create budgets, update employee salary data, and a number of other HR related actions.We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least two years of real-world experience dealing with real-world projects, deadlines and clients
- Can finish tasks on-time, with minimal hand-holding
- Can handle small tasks such as refactoring code, and implementing new features.
- Work in a team as well as by themselves.
- Write beautiful, cross-browser compatible, and W3C standards compliant code
This person could be asked to:
- Find and fix bugs
- Refactor sluggish or ugly code
- Build an entire module or feature
- Brainstorm architecture and strategy
The following are a plus but not necessary:
- Proven web design skills
- Contributions to open source projects
- An active github account
Our current development stack consists of:
- Rails 3
- jQuery (unobtrusive)
- Heroku Deployment
- rSpec/Cucumber/Factory Girl
Compensation will consist of:
- Fixed-priced contracts based on scope documents, and quotes provided from the developer.
- Hourly wages for knocking out bug lists, and other simple tasks.
Please provide links to code for review.