Θέλεις να μη χάνεις καμία νέα θέση εργασίας;

Business Development @ 1123Interactive

Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 13 Ιουλίου 2013

Now I know you have read a bazillion job ads looking for people to simply hit the street to sell this or that.  This job ad is not one of those.  We do things a little differently, and if you do too, please keep reading.

About the Opportunity

Right now there is a huge, unprecedented opportunity in website design and development services.  With the explosion of mobile device use, practically all websites are going to need to be rebuilt, or at least converted, to stay competitive.  Few industries ever go through this sort of upheaval, and right now there is a land rush on and we want to stake our claim to the incredible amount of possible business that is out there.  For the right person, the sky is the limit, in that with this position, you can truly choose to be as successful as you want to be. In our opinion, the challege is not finding the opportunity, the challenge is picking which of the myriad of opportunities to go after.

About This Role

This work role is 100% remote, telecommuting from your home office (must be comfortable in a 100% telecommute environment).  We will work with you, on a weekly basis, to hone your sales strategy so that it works both for you and for the clients you are after.  We sell creativity as a product, and we want to leverage that to come up with some incredibly effective sales and marketing strategies. Compensation is a flat 15% of the project total.  If you happen to also be a Project Management master, an additional 10% comission (for a total of 25%) is available.  And, you get paid when we get paid (often, the same day).  The way most projects work is with a 50% down payment to start, and the remainder at the end.  Most projects last 2-4 weeks (depending on the scope of work, as well as how swift/urgent the client is).  A typical project we complete is over $5000 (with some over $10,000).  Stay-at-home parents are encouraged to apply.  Hours are totally flexible and there are no sales quotas.

About Us

We are a website design and development shop. We build more than websites, though. We build experiences.  Our bread and butter is building custom, responsive websites (websites that adapt to any screen size, mobile to desktop), but we have the staff to be able to extend well beyond just that.

What makes us different, though, is that we take being a service business very seriously.  Our intent with every project is to create a win/win/win situation.  That is, the client wins, their customers win, and we win.  Plus, at the end of each project, we offer a charitable gift to our clients as a thank you (lately this has been in the form of either Kiva or Donors Choose gift cards).  Service is something we take very, very seriously, and we hate to miss moments where we can create delight.

About You

What we need is someone with this same energy, passionate about helping people, especially about helping people to be more successful online.  Right now is a unique moment, with the explosion of mobile Internet use, lots and lots and lots of websites (if not most of them) are going to need to be rebuilt, and right now there is simply a ton of opportunity out there, a ton of opportunity with not only a great set of USPs, but also truly an opportunity to help clients reach more people in more effective ways.

Of course, we are not looking for just anybody.  Not only are we looking for someone with a passion for service, but also enough technical aptitude to know the difference between CSS and JavaScript, between WordPress and Rackspace.  Additionally, we want someone who:

How to Apply

Does this sound like you?  Do you want to use your sales skills for good, helping companies be more successful in reaching and engaging their customers, while at the same time seizing an incredible opportunity?  If so, great!  We would love to hear from you.  With your application, please include a summary of how you would approach this sort of role, as well as why you are applying.  Applicants who leave this part off will be at a disadvantage.

Thank you for taking the time to read our job ad.  We are looking forward to hearing from you.

JOB PERKS

Results-only work environment, fast (often, same day) payment for services, total freedom and autonomy, work from anywhere, work anytime, no cubicle.

Note: Please include with your application your thoughts on website sales, what it takes to craft win/win/win relationships, and if you are interested in the project management piece as well, your thoughts about how to run a great project.

Υποβολή Αίτησης