Προσφορές εργασίας για ελεύθερους επαγγελματίες (freelancers) στην Ελλάδα και το Εξωτερικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 13 Ιουλίου 2013
Sched.org wants your help creating awesome experiences for conferences & festivals. We're looking for a freelance, project-based developer to create highly demanded features.
What you'll be doing:
* Creating awesome ways to help organizers bring social + mobile to their event.
* Work with some of the coolest events in the world ( http://sched.org/directory )
* Distill customer feedback into an enjoyable, dead-simple experience.
What you have:
* Excitement for building web + mobile-web apps
* Extensive knowledge in PHP/JS/HTML.
* Self-motivated and organized to work virtually (we hang out in Campfire all day).
How to get this gig:
* Familiarize yourself with http://sched.org and include one question you have about our service.
* Tell us what you are you motivated by, what web skills you're most excellent at and what you want to learn.
* Provide links + descriptions of what you contributed to your favorite 3 projects
* Do not include a resume, they are silly.
* Include the subject line "I want to work at Sched"
What you'll get:
* Get paid well to work on stuff you'll actually use
* Whenever/wherever you want
* With a small team you'll actually love
* Plus a free trip (event research!) once or twice a year
Off-site team meetups 2 time a year. We rent a house, code and hang out. We've done this in Austin, Argentina, France, Croatia and Costa Rica. And of course you set your own hours/schedule.