Assistant to the Regional manager @ Tralandia
Δημοσιεύθηκε στις 15 Ιουνίου 2012
Become part of Tralandia.com – worldwide aommodation website with direct contacts to acommodation owners (managers). We are looking for new team members responsible for administration of the Tralandia regional web in selected regions. This position requires proactive people, who are looking for a part time or flexible job and want to work from home.
- Costumer support – communication with potential and existing clients about new subscription (registration) or prolonging existing listings, solving their problems.
- Adding of new aommodation listings on Tralandia web site.
- Acquisition of new clients (aommodation owners) in your country – passive (incoming calls only) telemarketing.
- Creating and sending direct marketing e-mails.
- Recovery of delinquent aommodation owners.
- Creation and posting of new SEO content.
Your abilities and skills:
- Perfect knowledge of your native language (spelling and speaking).
- Good knowledge of your native country in traveling.
- Very good computer skills. Fast typewriting is advantage.
- High attention to details.
- Responsible person.
- Very good sales, presentation and communication skills – especially through phone and e-mail.
- Able to deal with new problems and ability and willingness to solve them.
- Flexible working time. Part time job. Working from home.
- Friendly working environment.
- Rewarding due to your own activity.
- Motivating financial rewarding.